Project and Program Management
Everyone knows that professional management of technical projects / programs provide reassurance and a high success rate. DIS project managers are not only professionals, they also continue to develop skills through close management in a unique organization that has a strong focus on each customer to ensure best value for investment. Our project managers have experience from many different industries ranging from automotive, renewable energy to medico. They work every day with development of new technologies, products, manufacturing equipment and processes.
We always focus on the following key factors:
• Project managers are continuously trained, developed and tested via our DIS Project Management Program 2.0
• Project management is a career path at DIS
• Project managers with international experience
• Industry knowledge from many different industries
• In the reporting to you as a customer, you will each month receive 2-3 suggestions for improvements to the way you run a project.
• DIS project managers are organized in a unique pioneering model with a strong focus on closeness, on project management standards and continuing development.
• DIS project managers have extensive experience with a wide range of project governance models that exist in many companies as well as with our own project model DISWay.
• DISway is a project management tool that ensures good planning, monitoring and reporting, and not least risk minimization
• DIScover® is a tool to achieve radical innovative solutions
Cost Drive is a tool used for cost reduction of existing products.
Explore cases on project and program management below.