Practicalities & sign up
Practical information and sign up for I4 Week
During the I4 Week, DIS opens the doors to host a series of events where I4 pioneers and other interested will be given the opportunity to meet and share experiences. This event aims to increase the knowledge of industry 4 at all levels in a company.
Why you should attend
- Learn about trends and directions in Industry 4.
- Get to know companies that have started the Industry 4 journey and learn from their ideas and inspirations.
- Understand how your company can advantage from Industry 4.
- Join our network of industry partners on your journey into Industry 4.
- Learn about hands-on approaches and key tools that can boost the effort of your transition.
- Become part of a growing network of ambitious I4 pioneers.
What you can expect
22/01 Monday – Executive briefing
- Welcome and I4 Week kick-off speech
- Key-note speakers to share knowledge and experience
- Introducing I4 approaches from different companies and industries
- Duration: 1,5 hours.
23/01 Tuesday - Mini Conference & I4 Exhibition
- Share experiences and hands-on approaches.
- Presentations in the best TED talk style, 15 min talks.
- Key-note speakers will tell you more about the journey into Industry 4.
- Duration: ~7 hours.
24/01 Wednesday - Tech-Try-Out & I4 Exhibition
- Hands-on training in I4 technology solutions held by DIS and selected companies.
- Learn about and experience exciting products and tools from leading companies in their areas.
- Duration: All day (9am-18pm) in three different classrooms, each session lasting 1-3 hours.
25/01 Thursday - Hitachi Vantara Forum
Join the free one-day event for the digital revolution in Copenhagen!
Who should attend
- The Monday event aims for executives, C-level, business leaders, etc.
- The Tuesday event aims for managers, department heads, executors, solution architects, etc.
- The Wednesday event aims for engineers, technicians etc.
With this event, we aim to increase the knowledge of Industry 4 at all levels in a company.
Our dining area in the canteen offers participants the opportunity to take a break with free food, drinks and the possibility to network with fellow I4 pioneers.
On Thursday you can take part at the Hitachi Vintara Forum at Radisson Blu Scandinavia Amager Blvd. 70, 2300 Copenhagen. Learn more and see the agenda by clicking here.
In connection with I4 Week we have received an offer from Radisson Blu, Margrethepladsen Århus:
DKK 1295 per room per night:
- Rooms from 15:00 on the day of arrival until 12:00 on the day of departure
- Wireless Internet
- Room can be canceled until 16:00 on day of arrival without charge.
Book via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and the reference "DIS Industry 4 week".